Have you wanted to join a track team or try a new sport but didn’t think you could?
Now is your chance!
A weekly track and field program for kids and teens ages 8-18 with physical challenges including spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, amputation, visual impairments and muscular dystrophy.
Athletes of all levels and abilities are welcome. BlazeSports Track and Field offers training and competitive events for standing and wheelchair athletes. Come to have fun, meet friends, keep fit or work towards a greater goal in Track and Field whether its representing your school team or aiming for the Paralympics.
Starts September 14th and runs through December 7th (12 weeks)
- Days: Mondays
- Time: Practice from 7-8pm (gates open at 6:30)
- Location: Centennial High School – 9310 Scott Rd, Roswell, GA 30076
- Cost: $50
- Open to boys & girls 7-18 with physical and visual disabilities.
- Coaching for both wheelchair athletes and ambulatory athletes.
- Athletes looking to train in distance running are welcome too.
- Equipment provided including track wheelchairs (new athletes will be fitted on 1st session)
- Buddy Runners provided for visually impaired athletes
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org (404) 270-2028
REGISTER for Track and Field 2015