We Need You!
There is no doubt that our organization could not be sustained without the valuable contribution of our volunteers. These volunteers work in a variety of roles to help us achieve our mission to change the lives of children and adults with physical disabilities through sport. BlazeSports has year round volunteer opportunities for almost every interest, schedule, ability, and age. Your level of commitment is up to you!
What are the benefits of volunteering with BlazeSports?
- Gain service hours
- Develop new skills – communication, leadership, non profit management
- Access to work experience which could lead to career opportunities
- Opportunity to add to/develop a resume
- An opportunity to give something back to the community
- Build self confidence
- Opportunity to gain a nationally recognized award – Presidents Volunteer Service Award
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Sense of achievement and personal fulfillment
- Have fun!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Contact the volunteer coordinator to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
“Volunteering for BlazeSports was one of the most rewarding activities I have been involved in. I was able to transfer my skills as a track and field coach over to Paralympic track and field. I learned so much about the sport, and was inspired by the hard work and dedication from each and every athlete I coached. Through my volunteering with Blaze, I am encouraged to be a life long supporter of Paralympic sports!”
Get Involved! For questions about volunteering or to register with BlazeSports, call (404) 270-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org