MARK YOUR CALENDAR for #GivingTuesday (11/28)
Make a donation through our Facebook page this Tuesday between 8am -9am EST and it can be MATCHED!
On #GivingTuesday, Facebook & The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are helping by matching your individual contributions up to $1,000 per donor. Matching starts at 8 am EST and will continue until $2 million is raised for US nonprofits through Facebook’s charitable giving tools.
- There’s never been a better time to give!
- Match begins November 28th at 8am EST
- Donate during our Power Hour 8am – 9am EST and your donation may be matched. Plus, your donation can help us win an additional $1,000 from Work for Good for the most individual donations in a power hour.
- Donations can be matched up to $50,000 per nonprofit with a max of $1,000 per donor until the matching funds run out.
- Facebook is also waiving all fees for donations for #GivingTuesday
Every dollar you give to BlazeSports America on #GivingTuesday goes toward helping us improve the lives of youth and veterans with disabilities through adaptive sports.
BlazeSports America is committed to changing lives through sports and recreation, training and education, and creating an equal playing field for all. We see first-hand the incredibly positive impact sports can make for people with physical disabilities – on both athletes and their families. Our youth programs increase the confidence of kids and help improve academic success as well as physical fitness. Our veteran programs are saving lives and helping veterans re-integrate successfully in their communities.